- Mining Project Evaluation
- Geology, Resources and Exploration Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mining Exploration Project Management
- Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology
- Mining Services
- Geotechnical Services
- Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
- Mining Related Environmental Services
- Water Management
- Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Mining Independent Project Review
Finding fatal flaws; confirming forecasts
Our mining consultants can assist you with mergers and acquisitions, equity and project financing and IPOs, and can provide the intimate knowledge that you need to produce balanced and focused independent reviews and audits. Each project has its own characteristics and unique risk areas, which require the attention of experienced study managers to efficiently allocate and coordinate resources to produce balanced and focused independent reviews and audits.
As an independently owned company with no equity in any project, our impartial advice is widely accepted by the international banking and investment community and a wide range of mining clients. Our experienced mining consultants are often requested by finance institutions to conduct due diligence audits of ore reserves, mining assessments and environmental considerations for inclusion into prospectuses for stock exchange listings as well as for sale and purchase agreements and valuations. We also act as expert witnesses on mining related litigation and arbitration cases.
We have been involved with some of the largest mining transactions in the world, including the formation of AngloGold and Gold Fields, the Katanga mining restructuring, the Harmony/Gold Fields takeover bid, the Kumba Exxaro split, the due diligence of the Noranda/Falconbridge assets, the IPOs of Fresnillo PLC and Fujian Zijin Gold, and the dual listing of Sino Gold on the HKEx.
Because of our size and geographic spread, we can organise and deploy the required multi-disciplinary teams at multiple sites around the world concurrently and at short notice. This not only reduces costs for the client, but also enables rapid progress on several fronts which is often crucial to meet transaction timelines.
We know what it takes for an independent project review to provide assurance, highlight the areas of risk, and provide clients with the necessary real, defensible project information to meet the standards of the investment community.
Independent Review & Due DiligenceServices
- Independent technical reports for public disclosure, compliance and IPOs
- Technical economic reviews for mining finance projects
- Privatisation studies
- Technical reviews for mergers and acquisitions
- Mining risk assessments
- Technical assessments and valuations
- Mining due diligence audits
- Litigation and arbitration work as expert witnesses
- Technical audits